Montana's finest Rodeo is the 2020 Last Chance Stampede Rodeo, to be held on July 23rd, 24th, and 25th.
The 60th Annual Last Chance Stampede Rodeo kicks off Thursday, July 23, 2020 at the Lewis and Clark County Fairgrounds in Helena, Montana. We will have some of the top names in Professional rodeo. This rodeo was voted the 2017 Medium Rodeo of the year. You will enjoy all the action on 2 live video screens, with live play, instant replay and an up to the minute leader board.
Fans will be treated to all seven PRCA rodeo events, plus clown and barrelman John Dudley will entertain the crowd. Specialty act John Payne, The One Armed Bandit, will entertain during each night of rodeo action. We also have a very special act that will be a first time ever event you don't want to miss. You'll have to get a ticket to see. Our stock contractor once again is award winning Kesler Rodeo. We are privileged to have rodeo announcer Wayne Brooks returning. The ever popular Mutton Bustin’ and Steer Riding will be held each night before the start of the rodeo.
7:30 pm pre-rodeo with Mutton Bustin’ and Steer Riding 8:00 pm PRCA performance
Thursday: Military Appreciation Night at the Rodeo (Proudly sponsored by Boeing) – wear camo to show your support!
Friday: Tough Enough To Wear Pink Night at the Rodeo
- Are you tough enough to wear pink?
Saturday night at the Rodeo is 4-H Appreciation night.
- The Rodeo committee recognizes the hard work of all Lewis and Clark County 4H Kids at the beginning of the Rodeo.
- After the Rodeo each night, live music behind the West bleachers. Earl Wear and Haywire will perform after the rodeo on all three nights.
Admission – Presale Rodeo (Prices may change)
- Thursday, July 23 – General Admission $17 adults*
- Friday, July 24 – Reserved Seating $20
- Saturday, July 25 – Reserved Seating $20
* Get 1 FREE Child’s ticket with purchase of adult rodeo ticket for Thursday Night. Redeemed at Fairgrounds Office only at time of purchase. Must mention coupon. No Rain Checks.
Presale ends Wednesday July 22nd @ 4:00 p.m.
All presale rodeo tickets include outside gate admission; bring your tickets or confirmation email to enter the Fairgrounds
- Thursday, July 23 – General Admission $20; Child (3-12) $5
- Friday, July 24 – Reserved Seating $23 (East Bleachers $18)
- Saturday, July 25 - Reserved Seating $23 (East Bleachers $18)