- May 21, 2020 COVID-19 Update from the Commissioners
- A letter from the Lewis & Clark County Board of County Commissioners
- Community Resources
Many County services have modified operations in order to practice social distancing. Click the links below to learn more.
- Commission meetings conducted via Zoom
- Treasurer/Clerk & Recorder
- Transfer Station and Landfill
- County Court Schedules
- County services available online or by phone
Donations and Volunteering
Please call the Lewis and Clark County Public Information Hotline at 406-447-1605 and leave a voicemail if you wish to:
- Volunteer or donate supplies
- Leave your name and number and your information will be forwarded to the appropriate agency.
- Need assistance
- Leave your name, phone number, address and type of assistance needed and it will be forwarded to the appropriate agency.
If you wish to donate money to the Elkhorn Community Organizations Assisting in Disaster, please call the Salvation Army at 406-442-8244.
Please NOT ENTER County facilities if you are ill. You will find a list of contacts below to call to conduct business via phone.
- Treasurer’s Motor Vehicle —447-8328
- Property Tax –447-8329
- County Assessor—444-4000
- Clerk & Recorder Elections –447-8336